Below is a listing of tentative Surfrider Massachusetts events for the 2017 year. Please check back often as we will update the list periodically. If you have any questions or would like to know how to get involved, please email us!
- Winter Surf Cocktail Party, January 19, 2017 at 6 PM at Grafton Street in Harvard Square. See FB invite here: https://www.facebook.com/events/564576087081352/
- Snowrider, Blue Hills Ski Area, January 21, 2017 at 8 AM. Contact John Trumbull if you would like to volunteer.
- Annual Fundraiser, Flatbread, 45 Day St Somerville, February 21, 2017 at 6:00 PM. See FB invite here: https://www.facebook.com/events/996002543877927/
- Dune grass planting in Hull, March 25
- International Surf Day, June 17th, Beach Cleanup and Surf at Nahant
- Movie Screening of The Smog of the Sea, June 22nd, 7:30 PM, Somerville Theater. Tickets available here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ocean-surf-film-screening-tickets-35005476322
- August 12th in Nahant, stay tuned for additional details
- Northeast Regional Conference, TBD
- Grain’s Surf Re-Evolution, TBD
- Honkfest Parade, TBD