News from Surfrider NationalUnable to display feed at this time.
News from Surfrider Coastal Blog
- 2014 in Review: Victories December 20, 2014As 2014 nears an end, we here at the Surfrider Foundation reflect on our mission, what we’ve accomplished and what lies ahead for our oceans, waves and beaches in 2015.Surfrider Foundation
- Activist Spotlight: A Leader’s Legacy December 19, 2014Hi my name is Birdlegs, and I am Surfrider because… I love this small blue planet.Surfrider Foundation
- Activist Spotlight: Taking it to the Capitol December 18, 2014Hi my name is Eleanor, and I am Surfrider because… I want to make a difference by protecting the ocean.Surfrider Foundation
- Beach Water Testing Programs Saved Again December 16, 2014Funding for the EPA BEACH Grants program was saved by Congress for the third year in a row, with the passage of the $1.1 trillion federal spending bill this week. State and local beach water quality monitoring and public notification programs remain in business for at least another year. Surfrider now looks ahead to next year’s budget and insuring long-term […]Surfrider Foundation
- BWTF Pollution Solutions Expanding in Oregon in 2015 December 15, 2014Thanks to the generosity of Eva Chiles Meyer Fund #1 and the Oneatta Fund of the Oregon Community Foundation, the reach of the BWTF in Oregon will continue to grow in 2015. Projects to be supported include the launch of a new lab and program at Bandon High School, collaboration with the City of Newport on a water quality restoration project and a multi-agenc […]Surfrider Foundation