News from Surfrider NationalUnable to display feed at this time.
News from Surfrider Coastal Blog
- Surfrider Launches Northeast Recreation Survey November 22, 2014The Surfrider Foundation, in partnership with Point 97 and SeaPlan and under the direction of the Northeast Regional Planning Body, has launched a recreational use survey for the New England coast.Surfrider Foundation
- Your Input Helps Protect Clean Water November 21, 2014Clean water is essential to our health, our economy, and our way of life. The EPA has just closed public comment on a proposed rule to safeguard the clean water we all depend on.Surfrider Foundation
- San Diego Pure Water Program Approved! November 20, 2014The work of numerous activists with Surfrider's San Diego County Chapter over a period of many years paid off on November 18, 2014 when the San Diego City Council voted unanimously to approve Pure Water San Diego, a program which will significantly reduce wastewater discharges to the ocean and produce 83 million gallons per day (mgd) of high quality dri […]Surfrider Foundation
- Starfish Wasting Disease November 18, 2014Scientists have just identified the virus to blame for a recent outbreak of starfish wasting disease that has decimated starfish populations up and down the Pacific coast of North America.Surfrider Foundation
- California Drought Ideas In Line With Surfrider’s Approach November 17, 2014Today's release of a report, which Surfrider contributed to, lists actions that state and federal agencies can take now and prepare for the future. It's right in line with Surfrider's Clean Water Initiative approach.Surfrider Foundation